Policy Simulator allows to simulate requests to Authority as they would be made from a resource server:
- Choose an API key from the mapped resource servers drop down.
- Enter a resource name/API path that will be accessed using the provided scope,
- Enter an Action name. This is the HTTP verb that will be requested for the resource/API path mentioned above.
- Enter one or multiple scope names that you want to query.
- Optionally add one or multiple HTTP headers that will be sent by resource server.
- Optionally add some additional context data for this request evaluation.
- Click on "Query" button to send request to simulator.
Response from Simulator will look as follows where the Result will be highlighted as follows:
More details on the response object are available at Authority docs.